Duration of training: 3 – 4 days
WHO THE TRAINING IS FOR
Complementary training in confined areas will allow you to acquire landing site reconnaissance techniques and procedures as well as appropriate landmarks and regulatory information.
At the end of the training, you will be issued with a certificate with a view to obtaining a helipad licence.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- You must be 17 years of age
- Possess a valid class 1 or 2 medical certificate
- Possess a Part-FCL updated and recognised PPLH
- Have a minimum of 70 hours of helicopter flying
- 8 hours of theoretical training
- A minimum of 5 hours of flight instruction