Duration of training: minimum 2 weeks
- Valid class 1 or 2 medical certificate
- Valid PPL-H Licence
- Helicopter type ratings used for the training
- Training can be undertaken with less than 100 hours of flying time but the candidate must have performed 100 hours of flying time in a helicopter (including at least 60 hours as PIC and 20 hours of flight in navigation) after obtaining his/her PPLH to be able to fly in night VFR conditions.
- Theoretical training: a minimum of 5 hours
- Flight instruction: a minimum of 15 hours in DC (which includes 10 hours in VSV and 5 hours of night flying) and at least 5 full solo night tours.
Issuance of a Training Completion Certificate which also endorses “Night Flight Clearance” on the licence.
Possible training over 6 months maximum in winter (November to April)