The Private Pilot Licence For Helicopters (PPLH) allows you to independently fly a helicopter, for private (non-commercial) flights and to share this incredible flight experience with your family and friends.
To give you a taste of> helicopter flying, we offer initiation flights (on Cabri G2 or Ecureuil AS 350 helicopters), the duration of which can be counted in your training.
DURATION OF TRAINING
Between 6 and 36 months depending on your availability.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- You must be 17 years of age (at the time of the final practical exam).
- Possess a valid class 2 medical certificate issued by a civil aviation-approved doctor.
- E-Learning preparation course for the theoretical exam via website www.easy-ppl.com.
- 10% of the theoretical volume will be carried out in the training centre to validate your achievements during ground courses, briefings and debriefings before and after each flight.
A minimum of 45 hours flying
- A minimum of 35 hours of dual flight control with an instructor (reduced to 29 hours of flying time if the candidate already holds an Aeroplane Pilot’s Licence with at least 60 hours of flying time as pilot-in-command),
- A minimum of 10 hours of solo flying time including 5 hours of flying in the countryside including 1 navigation of 100 NM (185km) with 2 landings on 2 aerodromes different to that of departure.
(At the candidate’s expense: Medical check, examiner’s fees, flight test)
Price: from € 26,200 including all taxes